Its the hardest thing!

One of the hardest things you will ever have to do is grieve the loss of someone who is still alive.

I've done it! But I'm stronger than ever now! Ive learnt every single step of the way. My heart is now so tough and I've got my guard up to anyone that wants to disturb my peace on mind. If ur not on the guestlist ur not getting in. Only V.I.P's around me 

There so many selfish people in this world it's hard to detect who's the real from the fake, but I can tell u this now we're living in a world full of actors playing the main role in the person they know others want them to be! 

It's a sad situation when u have to second guess everything someone says and investigate (before a secret agent for FBI) cause of the heartache the last person caused. it isn't fair! But through experience the best and most effective thing I can advise is after a heartache occurs whether it be a friendship, family or relationship. You always need to take time. Not only to heal but to reflect! Reflect on where and what went wrong. 
Were there any signs of what was about to happen? 
Were there patterns of behaviour? 
But Also you must analyse yourself throughout this heal time. This helps you to grow as a person and let go must quicker rather then jumping straight into another relationship whatever the kind.  
Plan dates with yourself, spas days, pamper days, gym sessions, swimming classes, retail therapy, weekend breaks. And just relax and learn how to love you on your own  again. 

All subjects i speak about will soon be followed by a vlog, getting a number of different people involved to see a wide range of thoughts and feelings on all of these interesting topics.



Signed

Jaydsworld 

Comments

Popular Posts