Well thats a start isn't it?

whats on the inside




Years go by..... and I aim to look better I want that body, that ass ass ass, that face, that contoured bone structure with the eyebrows that are of course on FLEEK! 
but despite my wants I want to remain grounded. No matter how attractive one becomes I believe the personality is what really proves your beauty. 


I'd like to tell everyone not to let anyone whether it's you partner or closest friend or even a family member make you think that what is on the outside makes you beautiful! 

looks fade, inner beauty remains forever! Since piling on the pounds ive been faking it to make it, mac make up saved my life, along with plus size ranges such as ASOS curve, river island, misguided, boohoo.com, newlook.com, h&m plus range etc

Not saying im beautiful, but I aim to be the best me I can be. No longer want to be seen as or hear people say "shes pretty for a fat girl" how about awwwwww look at her shes so pretty. FULL STOP!

I think my confidence confuses people. 

I learnt to mask my insercurities with make up and take pictures in order to feel better about myself. Now I feel that when people see a new picture of me in their newsfeeds they think wow there's Jayd again loving herself lol!



What's wrong with loving yourself?
Well thats what im trying to do anyway! Trying to love me for me and finding it very difficult. I know I need counseling.

 Well that's a start isn't it?

Atleast I can thank JAH that I havent turned to any narcotics or alcohol to drown my sorrows.

but what I can say is just because your not happy in your own skin, always remember your worth, remember the qualities you possess and what people love, what you love about yourself. Remember why people are drawn to you, and remember when people put you down its not always your problem its sometimes that those people aren't happy within themselves.



All subjects I speak about will soon be followed by a vlog, getting a number of different people involved to see a wide range of thoughts and feelings on all of these interesting topics.

signed 

Jaydsworld 




Comments

Popular Posts