Do I even have the right to moan?

Sometimes I wake up and i'm just in one of those moods, everyone's getting on my nerves, FEELING DOWN WITH LIFE! 
And feeling not in control it's not nice! 
Taking the time out to understand that there are many people on this very same day that are going through the exact same feeling as me at this very same moment so I've decided to write all my thoughts and feelings down and share every single thing I feel in the hope to strengthen others and turn this negative into a positive.
Today I woke up angry, angry at my weight, angry at the way I feel about myself, angry that I cant see my boyfriend when I want due to distance, angry that Im broke, angry that I'm broken, JUST ANGRY!
Wanting to be left alone to wollow in my own self pity, thinking how can anything change if im not going to make a change? How can I loose weight and feel better about myself when I eat what I want for comfort and never go to the gym?
Do I even have the right to moan?
I think not!
My boyfriend tells me if I feel unhappy with my weight only I can change it and if not I need to shut up and stop moaning, I listen to every word he says and understand but its so hard when I love food so much.
Why cant I just feel fabulous as a fatty? 
He loves me and he makes me feel amazing when im not in this feeling sorry for myself mode!
Oh my gosh, the year is just flying by and each day I plan and think tomorrow's a new day, I give the excuse that you can't start in the middle of the week, it just don't seem right lol. I know "I'll start on Monday". Oh yes we've all heard that one before- so many times.  I always think back to January the first and think if only I stuck it out until now I wonder where I would of been. I really need to take control of my life and my eatting habits or do I just need to think to myself, my man loves me the way I am let me just roll with that. 
NO NO NO!
I need to love me! I need to feel comfortable within my skin. Well I can't say I don't, well Yh I can lol. But I definitely need to start loving myself more and think about my health and these back pains i'm getting.

All subjects i speak about will soon be followed by a vlog, getting a number of different people involved to see a wide range of thoughts and feelings on all of these interesting topics.


Signed


Jaydsworld 

Comments

Popular Posts