I'm lookng for more!

What are your intentions for me?
I mean why did you want to get to know me?


 I understand males and females process things totally different 


but...... 


"Lets get one thing straight if its sex you want, sex is not what your going to get cause im looking for more!"       

 These are the words of so many females I know but in saying this are you actively letting a man know you want more though your actions? or are you sleeping with the guy in question on the first meet up
 before his even taking you out on a date,
before you know his last name or even where he lays his head at night.
 Do you really think by jumping straight in at the deep end it can work?
Do you think he will ever respect you when the deeds been done so early on in the day?
 Do you really think he now can see a future?

I can't answer for all men but from the feedback ive heard from a number of different situations,
 I'd say 
NO!

How can a man want a future with a face?
  Lets face it thats all he has to go on and yes your right your face and body will make him drawn to you but thats nothing but sexual arrousement. 
For more he needs to get to know your mind, and quite frankly females aren't allowing this to happen. Then find themselves going through the motions of heartache after they don't hear nothing from the guy that they freely gave themself to.

 Whats even more sad is that, they dont even know where to find him.....


  'If i never had you, then i can never loose you" -Jhene aiko


All subjects I speak about will soon be followed by a vlog, getting a number of different people involved to see a wide range of thoughts and feelings on all of these interesting topics.

signed 


Jaydsworld 

Comments

  1. Preach! In any situation a woman should feel comfortable with what she is offering and have no regrets. She shouldn't offer because that's what she thinks he wants. But hey I believe there are guys that can respect a woman after she's given up the goods too soon because after all what is 'too soon' me personally I have a 3 month waiting period, but would fling it even faster if I didn't fall so hard when it came to sex lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts